Google Fi is a different kind of phone plan with simpler pricing and smarter coverage. Pay only for the data you use or go unlimited, without activation fees or contracts. You can set up Fi from the comfort of your home — no stores required.
All plans come with great coverage, privacy and security features, and family features.
Connect safely with privacy and security features included:
• Built-in VPN keeps your online connection private and protects you from hackers
• Spam blocking stops robocallers and scammers from calling you
Keep your family safer and build healthy habits with family features included:
• Only allow trusted contacts to call and text your child on their Android phone
• Create data budgets to decide how much data your child can use before it’s slowed down
You can use this app to:
• Activate your service
• Add people to your plan
• Switch plans
• Check your data usage
• Get in touch with support 24/7
Note: You’ll need to sign up for Google Fi at fi.google.com before you can use the app. Fi is only available to U.S. residents, and isn’t intended for extended international use.